[FRIAM] God in Science and Religion (was Re: why some people hate cops)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Sep 25 16:45:24 EDT 2020

A datapoint from the corporate world:  I see very overt support for those protesting the treatment of Breonna Taylor.    Workforce and customers are diverse and sophisticated, and it is no-brainer to take the high road.    Some of these companies have bigger revenues than some countries and are not tied to the politics of any one of them.