[FRIAM] Free Willy in the Atlantic

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:24:08 EDT 2021

Yep. I used MegaHAL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MegaHAL
And I used a blurb from it on the back cover of the book I "wrote" with this: https://thatsmathematics.com/mathgen/

I showed you that book when you visited one time. FWIW, I also generated MegaHAL databases for several of the most frequent posters to FriAM. But I figured it would be disrespectful and ethically problematic to post any of the output from those.

Unfortunately, I lost all those databases at some point. I'm just not as rigorous as I used to be. They're probably in my safe on one of the disks. But who knows? And it's irrelevant anyway. What's more relevant are the conversing chatbots we wrote for an art instillation in Norway. They were trained up as different personalities working in a mill, designed to both have conversations with each other *and* answer questions from visiting children. That was a fun project.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ