[FRIAM] A public letter to Nick, cc: any that write here

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:00:58 EST 2021

Yes, except, *like a* broken record, what I'm saying is all about scoping. The trade-offs I'm talking about are (mostly) understood well when we switch from ℝ⁴ to (irregular) graphs. The games of the playground come with some implicit rules (light cones, at least). The games on the net *may* have implicit rules. But those rules are at least less intuitive, if not entirely obscure.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ