[FRIAM] I am accepting wagers

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:40:19 EDT 2021

It does. Many of us have had hands-on experience building the kind of tool Biden proposed. The trick is that we, as pattern recognition devices, tend to think our experiences are generalizable. Whoever suggested finding the right 15 people committed that sin. Your doubt is healthy. But while doubt is a good servant, it's a bad master.

It's entirely plausible that a couple of kids could put this thing together, well below $10m. But it's also plausible it'll take multiple millions to do it well. I don't know. I'll have more data after they announce who's doing the work and what requirements they intend to satisfy. Until then, anecdotes serve nobody but the story-tellers' egos.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ