[FRIAM] I am accepting wagers

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 15 17:50:29 EDT 2021

*Olivia Adams* built an appointment site for Massachusetts as did *Huge Ma* for New York. (don't have links at the moment).

I am pretty sure that 50 $1 million sites would be far superior to one $100 million Federal site. Probably all of them could be up and running in a couple of weeks — parallel development.

davew