[FRIAM] I am accepting wagers

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:56:56 EDT 2021

In my ignorance, I'd tend to agree. Local governments have a local obligation and, by virtue of their locality, have a better chance to meet local needs.

Regardless, anyone who cares might find out more at the meeting on Thursday:

https://digital.gov/event/2021/03/18/uswds-monthly-call-march-2021/

They just might talk a little about this. But I really don't know.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ