[FRIAM] FW: Covid-Lancet-PART-2 (002).doc

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:56:40 EDT 2021

My friends in Mexico say the same.  As my grandmother ( and all the other
grandmas) used to say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Why do we have excesses while poorer countries have shortages.  I know that
there are limits to the capacity to manufacture the vaccines but is a more
equitable distribution not possible?

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,