[FRIAM] Morphogenisis

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Sun May 9 19:28:57 EDT 2021

It's fascinating to me that sequentiality is so crucial. My guess is that if more of us spent more time using parallel engineering methods, we'd share a more general conception of computation. Efficacy/mechanicality isn't restricted to serial processes, as Directed Acyclic Graphs make clear. But the trick is how we deal with cycles.

--
glen ⛧