[FRIAM] “Don’t they have grandchildren?” was The case for universal basic income UBI

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Fri May 21 01:59:01 EDT 2021

I downloaded a free Kindle sample of Psychological Roots of the Climate
Crisis and scanned through it. I consider it to be a valid view of the
world.
But there are other valid views of the world too, for example The Moral
Case for Fossil Fuels by Alex Epstein.
Neither is right or wrong, it simply represents different valid views.