[FRIAM] “Don’t they have grandchildren?” Was: The case for universal basic income UBI

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Sat May 22 20:41:28 EDT 2021

Very good Nick.

You didn't cite any evidence for the assertions in the copy of the paper
you included. What is there along those lines -- not that I'm doubting it.

Would you elaborate on the following. You said that you "understand why
organisms pay to play the game of natural selection;  what I don’t
understand is who pays for level playing field."

In what sense do organisms play to play the game of natural
selection--other than that they can't avoid it?

Why doesn't your extract already explain when organisms pay for a level
playing field?

-- Russ Abbott
Professor, Computer Science