[FRIAM] do you answer those phone calls?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Oct 4 12:55:14 EDT 2021

Once I talked to such a person for a while and asked them about their day and how things were going for them.   It seems to me there is no one to sensibly abuse so I just hang up immediately.   The people that do the work need it even if they have robots helping them.  About the only use I have for a landline now is as way to advertise my area code, e.g. to a hiring agent.  (One can do that easily enough with VOIP if one thinks it could be useful to fake it.)