[FRIAM] we are lost

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Oct 30 11:56:07 EDT 2021

Eric -

You are to me as you indicate Packer is to you in this matter. You have
articulated well what I was only able to intuit.

I also feel vindicated (if only in the company of myself) in having
"mathematized" or "geometrized" this business of human nature/intention
as existing within differing basis spaces (Glen asked me directly at one
point "but why do you have to do that?", to which I had no answer, good
or lame at the time).  Your own attempt here (as I measure it) to tease
out more dimensions that might have been compressed/projected/collapsed
into Packers's 4 (or as you point out, roughly 2x2).

I like your extension beyond dimensionality into actual material
substance with the addition of "visible fractures along the first two
pinciple components of stress", though as Glen likes to point out, this
is likely burdened by *some* kind of excess meaning, especially if I
were to try to carry it further.

Nothing more satisfying than being generously lapped by another
bumper-car driver with your signature style.