[FRIAM] Unrecognized Thinkers

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:22:37 EDT 2021

"Memes can spread as if they are amplified, for instance the stupid 'Let's
Go, Brandon' meme or the dull 'OK Boomer' reply."

Well, it certainly is your thread to bend. My feeling is that corrosion and
destruction can often arise as part of a creative process. Age demographics
in politics in the United States, to my view, are pretty off balance. My
personal plan is to help cultivate a different one. Nothing against old
people, of course, but in the next elections I plan to rank choice not by
party but simply by age.