[FRIAM] Unrecognized Thinkers

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Oct 31 16:39:27 EDT 2021

For the purposes of the thread, the question amounts to “Why are the inventions of XYZ important?”, in this case by attaching to the first one you mentioned.   Why pursue an old way of doing things, if the new way of doing things (solid state) can do it more accurately, with more control, and at less expense?