[FRIAM] Unrecognized Thinkers

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Oct 31 16:45:26 EDT 2021

I was reading this..

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/10/child-care-biden-congress-build-back-better/620558/

..and stopped hard on..

“Many families may even opt to have more children if the burdensome costs of child care are gone.”

Why would I possibly want to get behind this?   Now I understand that parenting is falling upon women during the pandemic, especially, and that’s not fair.  Except, well, they decided to have to children.    Why should I want to see parents have tax breaks?   If it is a pain in the ass to have kids, maybe people will stop doing it?