[FRIAM] dystopian vision(s)

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Aug 16 20:28:31 EDT 2022

Dave writes:

< If you assume, or believe, that the mind (body-brain-embodied mind-Atman) naturally processes 100% of the inputs and assume/believe that a survival enhancing mechanism filters that stream to create the illusionary subset that we call Reality, then entheogens work to dismantle the filtering mechanism and expose the Real Reality. >

The mind may be configured to be a 5G transceiver or CAT scan?

Marcus