[FRIAM] signal and noise

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:10:24 EDT 2022

I always thought "shoot oneself in the foot" was inspired by cowboy
gunfighters who were in such a hurry to draw fast that they pulled the
trigger before getting their gun out of the holster.

I have a Colt 1873 revolver.  I'll see if that makes sense.  Joke!

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505