[FRIAM] Automata with FFT

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Sep 28 12:38:42 EDT 2022

Amazon is almost always easier and faster than a local business that have thin inventory and higher margins.  A local business is a place get COVID.  I find I usually order hardware and equipment online from Home Depot because the store inventory is kept thin on purpose (like because it is stolen).  This is why Amazon is on top.   It is a better way to do business and they are really good at it.

Not everyone is a cow.   We are selected and self-selected into organizations were our personalities and abilities work.  Some are farmers, some are cows.   When the cows are left to wander, they get frustrated and call for farmers.  Il Duce!

Marcus