[FRIAM] more bullsh¡t

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Fri Jan 6 00:59:18 EST 2023

As a native of South Africa, I have personally witnessed the shortcomings
of both our public primary and secondary education systems and the
financial barriers that prevent many from accessing private schools. In
response, I have dedicated the past year to establishing a private
institution that is not only affordable, but also committed to providing a
high-quality education. In reflecting on what constitutes a truly valuable
education, I have come to the conclusion that the most essential outcome is
not the acquisition of academic skills, but rather the development of
strong relationships - both with oneself and with the outside world. While
it is not possible to directly teach children how to cultivate such
relationships, it is possible to create an environment in which they can
learn and grow through unsupervised interactions with their peers.

Full disclosure: I have not kissed  Blarney Stone and my ability to write
(or speak for that matter) eloquently is just awful. I've written a
paragraph and then I asked chatGPT, who have kissed the Blamey Stone, to
rephrase it more eloquently. The above paragraph reflects exactly what I
wish to say, but is just expressed so much better.