[FRIAM] Lets try this again reaching out for advice and opinions

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:18:17 EDT 2018

Ha!  That's a pretty funny image. The idea that there's a bunch of lurkers bobbing their heads at what someone says seems like something Trump might think. It would be an interesting experiment.  When/if you post some blurb to your favorite medium, be it cocktail party, Twitter, or some mailing list, if nobody responds, do you think: a) everyone must agree with you? b) people see it but don't care? c) people must disagree with you because otherwise they'd argue?, or d) nobody's there?

I've known quite a few musicians who, even while on stage, seem to crave the audience's attention or participation.  They seem to feel that if nobody's dancing (or banging, or moshing, or whatever's appropriate), then their gig is somehow failing.  Being a bit of a shoegazer, myself, it's bizarre to think that the people producing such beautiful audioscapes would ever need, much less want, my feedback.  But they do.

--
☣ uǝlƃ