[FRIAM] Modeling 4chan: roles, topics, beliefs, strawman, anonymity, etc.

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:01:05 EST 2019

I was struggling to find something to disagree with. 8^)  But of course, I found it.

A story is not (purely) imaginary nor a (mere) reformulation of past experience.  I think it's part-and-parcel of consciousness, whatever that is.  We tell ourselves stories all the time, big and small ones.  Is there a difference between a dynamic story and a static story?  [Non]Linear stories?  Multiple story tellers versus an omniscient third party narrator?  Interactive versus passive? [†] Yes, of course.  But they're still stories.

[†] Bandersnatch was interesting: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9495224/

--
☣ uǝlƃ