[FRIAM] IS: Disgusting Fish Conversation WAS: words for Nick (political-words focused)

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:08:11 EDT 2020

Like Aaron Burr who sings "...and I'm the guy who shot him!",  I'm the guy
who introduced JP (my neighbor) to CAS when he was but a mere lad.  I
obviously didn't give him enough warning.

Crawfish are a Southern dish, so those who devour are surely conservative.
Actually, the art of peeling is a bit Trumpian:  with one hand you pinch
the end of the tail hard and with the other pull out all the meat, leaving
an empty shell behind.  It's just as tasty next to the big pond in La
Cienega as it is at the Crawfish Hole in Lafayette, Louisiana.  Y'all come!
You, too, Nick.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 2:06 PM <thompnickson2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok guys.  Keep my name out of this fishy thread.
>
> Geez.  If this ain't the mother of bent threads.  Where is Owen, the Thread
> Cop, when we need him?
>
> Nick

> Nicholas Thompson
> Emeritus Professor of Ethology and Psychology
> Clark University
> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.