[FRIAM] IS: Disgusting Fish Conversation WAS: words for Nick (political-words focused)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:26:28 EDT 2020

I'm not so sure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayfish_as_food

In fact up until about 5 or 10 years ago, my mom used crawfish imported from China in her Lousiana-inspired gumbo [⛧]. She was reared in Beaumont, TX but we have lots of family everywhere BUT New Orleans. New Orleans is NOT Lousiana ... kinda like Fanta Se, I guess. I'm not sure how much of the crayfish in Timothy Lake (Oregon) are the native species. But the crawfish parties I've been to up here are *nothing* like those in East TX and Lousiana I've attended. 8^D ... nowhere near enough gunfire, Budweiser, and "fishing" for drunk friends who decided to check their trot lines at 3am.

[⛧] It's Lousiana, not Louisiana, despite what the lame stream media or your "dictionaries" might think.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ