[FRIAM] IS: Disgusting Fish Conversation WAS: words for Nick (political-words focused)

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:46:59 EDT 2020

Remember our discussion of All the Kings Men, Glen?  The little twitch,
etc.  The purpose of Huey Long's political career was to show those New
Orleanians that they can't push us farmers around.  When he was governor he
even sent the National Guard to occupy the City Hall in NO.  My great uncle
helped Long write a book and later ran for mayor of the Crescent City.  He
also wrote an article about the "Crawfish" as a play on Long's nickname,
"Kingfish", after they had become enemies.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505