[FRIAM] Fallback in barbarism

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:14:46 EST 2021

I am fascinated by Eric's take on what happened.  I guess you had to be
here.  It's going to get worse and probably more violent as we draw closer
to the inauguration.  Social media platforms used by these demonstrators
are filled with plans for the next mobilization.  And speaking to a friend
in D.C. today, law enforcement has been finding many molotov cocktails and
other incendiary devices planted around the capitol that have now been
removed.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org