[FRIAM] lurking

Curt McNamara curtmcn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:00:09 EST 2021

People game because the 'game world' is consistent. If you do the correct
things, you always get the reward.

In contrast, the real world isn't fair. You can be the hardest worker yet
someone else gets the promotion.

Paraphrase of 'Reality Is Broken' by McGonigal.
https://books.google.com/books/about/Reality_Is_Broken.html?id=yiOtN_kDJZgC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&gboemv=1

     Curt