[FRIAM] Application of robo-pigeon in ethological studies of bird flocks

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:42:29 EST 2021

Steve,

No.  You are right on target for the thread.  My understanding of the present Government is that it is absolutely convinced that the centralist, technological, authoritarian model of government superior to other models and that this is their time to demonstrate that superiority.   I can really imagine some CCP leaders reading this research and thinking, “mmmmmmmmm!  THAT’S interesting.  In my back yard, back in the sixties, there was a teensy little CIA research station figuring out how to get animals –dogs, ravens, pigeons, donkeys, what-have-you, to carry bombs for them, using a combination of training and neural implants.  When the gave up the project, they left behind two gigantic glass carboys filled with pickled dogs heads.

The Shadow Knows.

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com