[FRIAM] what's the view from Europe?

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Mar 6 01:17:07 EST 2022

https://livebeachcam.net/capital-of-ukraine-live-webcam-rusanivka-neighborhood-in-kiev/

I'm now seeing missile strikes on apartment buildings in Karkiev... the
first sign of conflict in any of these webcams... the daylight matches
the 8AM local and the onscreen clock reads 1 minute behind real-time...

Someone seems to be driving the pan/zoom on the one in Karkiev where the
missile strikes are coming in.

Also on youtubelive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pvh49jSNM