[FRIAM] Enamine

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 11 12:29:43 EST 2022

< Meanwhile let's argue about the details of the tech to use H2 as a storage/transportation alternative to fossil fuels and keep on endorsing the stacking of the house of cards higher and higher, because after all, like the tower of babel we will eventually get to heaven that way? Techno-utopian paths forward seem inevitable so I *am* interested in the details of these kinds of things, but without an equal focus on reducing our appetite by orders of magnitude, I think we are just rearranging deck chairs. >

It just irritates me when a promising system has some property that may need to be addressed is dismissed in some drive-by shooting sort of way.
I rarely travel and think that face-to-face communication takes away as much as it adds.  People pull their punches when they feel they can be punched.

Marcus