[FRIAM] Is consciousness a mystery? (used to be "mystery...deeper".T

steve smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Thu Jul 11 20:26:19 EDT 2024

SG you inglorious basterd!  You and Dan Gupta IVo !

I engaged your ideosyncratic vector-space encoding of consciousness,
Dual-Field and all (I cranked my setting to the 1.0 stops, though I
think 1.0 - epsilon is more correct).

I couldn't guess easily what to do with the clip-board full of JSON
encoded results...

I now want a multi(5)dimensional spring-embedder and/or a Grand Tour or
an SOM of this space and the "implied" higher-dimensional space this is
a mere scaffolding or armature of?  But maybe that is just me...   What
does this "whole" space look like intuitively?

SS