[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:54:15 EDT 2024

Oh, and, the project is to describe experiences that would lead to one
conclusion or anotherj.

Here is an example  If you play a dog's bark back to him, does he respond
as if it's the bark of an intruder?
If not, that suggest some sort of self recognition mechanism,  given that
the bark I give sounds a heluva lot different  from the bark I would hear
if if I were the hearer of my own bark.

Buts let's secure agreement on the first two propositions first:

 There would seem to be two kinds of experiences necessary to support the
idea that A is conscious of B.
Stories that suggest that A  moves in relation to and in anticipation of
B;s movements.
And, Stories that suggest that A's movements in relation to B are nnot
movements deployed to every othe member of the class A without
discrimination.

i,e, that A is conscious B distinctly.

Nick