[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jul 15 16:47:07 EDT 2024

Mirror recognition (or usage) took a while for my dog to learn.  She seems perplexed by the fact humans and dogs look different.   While I don’t know she is looking at herself, she seems to understand the difference between me in a mirror and me right in front of her.   She no longer thinks it is another dog.