[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:33:55 EDT 2024

I must say, I am grateful and pleased by all these testimonials and I am
beginning to sense method in my madness.

I notice you are much vaguer about Cyd than you are about Hank.   So, in
your assertion that Cyd is both conscious and self conscious, I am inclined
to ask for more details.   So the method goes something like this

We statt with the intouition that because Cyd does X,  Cyd is conscious.
>From our prior  usage of the term, we know that if Cyd is conscious, he
will do things A, B, C, D, ....N with greater frequency than otherwise. We
check t o  see if this is true.  Does Sbe?  Ifso, we now add Cyd to the
list  of conscious beings.   Now we check to see if other conscious beings
do X  with greater frequency than non conscious ones.  If so, we have added
to the list of things that conscious beings do.