[FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

steve smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Jul 16 22:30:03 EDT 2024

an interesting article on the Pan-proto-consciousness ideas which might
be a little more palatable to some here than a more traditional full-on
PanConsciousness argument.

Psychology Today article: Panprotoconsciousnes
<https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-digital-self/202407/llms-and-the-curious-notion-of-panprotopsychism>s