[FRIAM] Dry Line

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:25:30 EDT 2024

Nick

I find your weather reports interesting and I learn a little from time to
time.  When I worked at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center we had some
users (Kelvin Droegemeier et al)  who were developing programs to explain
weather phenomena.  My impression was that if you started asking questions
the answers involved very advanced CFD (computational fluid dynamics).  I
didn't have the time to master that so I just watch the weather reports on
TV.  I admire your courage in seeking a deeper understanding.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,