[FRIAM] the world is watching us...

Robert Holmes rholmes62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:43:12 EDT 2024

Hi Steve,

I recommend the podcast "The Rest is Politics" from the UK. Their summary
of the UK/European view is "unmitigated disaster".

They are also running a US-focused version of their podcast ("The Rest is
Politics: US") with a couple of other hosts (including Anthony Scaramucci).
Their view was much the same.

Happy listening!

--Robert