[FRIAM] why some people hate cops

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Sep 24 14:59:51 EDT 2020

My parents are UCC members.   Not that I would think anyone would or should care.   I wouldn’t tell people about visiting a shrink if I were to do that, why do people tell me about their mental health maintenance organizations?    Oh my dog, I used the word “hate”.    I do worry when people start to think in terms of saviors like Q-Anon, or Jesus, or Muhammad, or whatever.    Adopting religion is a voluntary adoption of a set of ideas.  It is not like being black, modulo other discussions we occasionally have on this list about free will.   To the extent any such people are “protected” is just because they are such bullies to begin with that they presume to bend social systems around their will.   Keep it off my wave.