[FRIAM] civil war(s)

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Mar 10 19:17:50 EST 2021

I live on Bundy Lane (100 meters long, with three other households) off
of NM 502 and when I give directions to the house I describe it as
"Bundy Lane as in Al or Ted" but have had to add "or Ammon and Cliven"
to be more current.   In another decade I hope none of those references
mean anything.

Yes, there is an element of "chumming" among all the "spinning" and
"churning".   I also liked Glen's usage of "spinning" with "Wing Nuts"
a while back... if Doug were still with us, he'd probably throw in some
off-color reference to "Spinners" as well.  The boon/bane of metaphor I
suppose.