[FRIAM] Learning about Bayesian Statistics

Edward Angel angel at cs.unm.edu
Mon Feb 4 08:27:58 EST 2019

You might also like Nate Silver’s book “The Signal and the Noise”. It’s almost non technical and has interesting examples of the use and non use of Bayesian reasoning from the house market collapse to evaluating baseball players.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)		 	angel at cs.unm.edu <mailto:angel at cs.unm.edu>
505-453-4944 (cell) 				http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel <http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel>