[FRIAM] Back to the effing ineffable!

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:13:39 EDT 2024

Steve wrote "In this split between the ultra-rational and the mystic I am
more an agnostic than anything, not convinced of either having primacy ".

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my boss at the Pittsburgh
Supercomputing Center, a Division of Carnegie Mellon.  He was a devout
Catholic and a particle physicist.  I asked him how he reconciled his faith
and his work.  He said, "Two different worlds."

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,